Flush Casement Aluminium Windows
This versatile range of profiles can provide many solutions for residential and light commercial applications. It can create traditional casement windows inspired by the elegance and styling of timber products, or contemporary style windows designed for modern homes or offices.
U Value1.5W/m²K using 1.0 W/m²K centre pane
Doc L CompliantYes
Alitherm profiles utilise Smart’s innovative polyamide thermal break technology which creates a barrier between the cold air outside and the warm air inside. This technology significantly reduces thermal transmittance and enhances the overall U Value of a product and is designed to meet the exacting requirements of Document L 2010.
Alitherm products are available in a choice of standard or non-standard colours, including metallic, dual colour, Smart’s Sensations textured, and Alchemy anodised effect finishes.
- British Standard Kitemarked system KM 81580 KM 81543
- Highest thermal performance window suitable for all general use applications
- Will achieve U Values under 1.5w/m²K when used in conjunction with correct double glazed sealed unit
- Alitherm 800 windows achieve a Window Energy ‘A’ Rating
- Extended chambered polyamide thermal breaks provide excellent thermal performance