Windows & Doors
Heritage Doors & Windows
Introducing our sleek Heritage Aluminium Window and Door system, a cost-effective alternative to traditional steel windows and doors. Achieve the coveted industrial or heritage aesthetic with unparalleled thermal performance.
Ideal for heritage applications such as the restoration of listed buildings and extensive replica-refurbishment projects, our Heritage system seamlessly navigates planning constraints.
Crafted as a series of horizontal modules, our window and door system allows for versatile stacking using horizontal couplers, creating a sophisticated multi-part window or screen. This design includes a specially engineered drip bar between modules for added functionality.
Explore our diverse range of transom options, ranging from the standard fixed transom to Fenstra Overlap Astragal Bars featuring Floating (Island) Lockblocks. Elevate your architectural vision with our Heritage Aluminium Window and Door system.
U Value1.5W/m²K using 1.0 W/m²K centre pane
Doc L CompliantYes
Alitherm Heritage profiles utilise Smart’s innovative polyamide thermal break technology which creates a barrier between the cold air outside and the warm air inside. This technology significantly reduces thermal transmittance and enhances the overall U Value of a product and is designed to meet the exacting requirements of Document L 2010.
Alitherm Heritage products are available in a choice of standard or non-standard colours, including metallic, dual colour, Smart’s Sensations textured, and Alchemy anodised effect finishes.
Please note, Alitherm Heritage has been tested to PAS 24: 2016 for casement windows and fixed lights only.
Alitherm Heritage Window: Design Limitation and Performance
- Security tested to PAS 24:2016 (casement windows & fixed lights only)
- Weather tested to BS 6375 Part 1:2009
- British Standard Kitemark KM 81543
- British Standard Kitemark KM 81580
- Fixed windows,tilt turn, side hung or top hung open out casements
- Polyamide thermal break provides enhanced thermal performance
- Designed as a direct replacement for steel windows
- Single or dual colour, marine quality polyester powder coat as standard
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hardware options
- Heritage and Art Deco hardware options
Special Hardware Options
Side Hung Max Width
Side Hung Max Height
Top Hung Max Width
Top Hung Max Height
Fixed Max Width
Fixed Max Height
Single Door Max Width
Single Door Max Height