Alitherm 600 | Windows
This versatile range of profiles can provide many solutions for residential and light commercial applications. It can create traditional casement windows inspired by the elegance and styling of timber products, or contemporary style windows designed for modern homes or offices.
Alitherm profiles utilise Smart’s innovative polyamide thermal break technology which creates a barrier between the cold air outside and the warm air inside. This technology significantly reduces thermal transmittance and enhances the overall U Value of a product and is designed to meet the exacting requirements of Document L 2010.
Alitherm products are available in a choice of standard or non-standard colours, including metallic, dual colour, Smart’s Sensations textured, and Alchemy anodised effect finishes.
- British Standard Kitemarked system KM 81580 KM 81543
- An enhanced system designed to comply with the revisions to the Building Regulations
- Document L compliant
- System can achieve Window Energy ‘B’ Rating
- Proﬁles feature an extended polyamide thermal break to enhance thermal performance
- Fabrication is by method of crimped or mechanical corners• Ovolo, chamfered or square proﬁles
WER Rating B U Value 1.3W/m²K (using 1.0W/m²K glass unit) Air Class 4, 600Pa Water Class E, 1200Pa Wind Class AE, 2400Pa Document L Compliant Yes Kitemark Yes BS 6375-1:2009 Yes BS 7950:1997 Yes BS 4873 Yes PAS 24:2012 Yes
Side Hung Max Width (mm) 1000mm Side Hung Max Height (mm) 1400mm Top Hung Max Width (mm) 1400mm Top Hung Max Height (mm) 1500mm Glazing (mm) 28mm to 38mm double or triple glazed units Frame Depth (mm) 59mm and 70mm